Donate, Don't Waste
Planning on clearing out your wardrobe or need to get rid of some clothing before you move out of student accommodation?
Give your clothes a second chance and donate them to The Union Shop, we'll give you a £5 money off voucher that can be used when you spend £30 or more in store.
From 27th May to 7th June we will be accepting clothes donations at our Bush House Shop. Excluding Sundays.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Donate a bag of 10 pieces of CLEAN clothing to our Bush house shop
- Receive a £5 off voucher
WHAT CAN I DONATE?
- Clothes (Women, men’s. All styles wanted including designer, high street and vintage)
- When you are bagging up your donations, just ask yourself if the items are good enough condition to be reused by someone else!
- A little wear is fine, but please make sure your items are not stained or have big holes!
- Sorry, we are not accepting, underwear, tights or swimwear!
- We also accept shoes as long as they are paired and wearable.