Planning on clearing out your wardrobe or need to get rid of some clothing before you move out of student accommodation?
Give your clothes a second chance and donate them to The Union Shop, we'll give you a £5 money off voucher that can be used when you spend £30 or more in store.
From 27th May to 7th June we will be accepting clothes donations at our Bush House Shop. Excluding Sundays.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Donate a bag of 10 pieces of CLEAN clothing to our Bush house shop
- Receive a £5 off voucher
WHAT CAN I DONATE?
- Clothes (Women, men’s. All styles wanted including designer, high street and vintage)
- When you are bagging up your donations, just ask yourself if the items are good enough condition to be reused by someone else!
- A little wear is fine, but please make sure your items are not stained or have big holes!
- Sorry, we are not accepting, underwear, tights or swimwear!
- We also accept shoes as long as they are paired and wearable.
(Offer cannot be redeemed online, only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction, clothes donations to be accepted from Monday 27th May - Friday 7th June - instore only.)