Candidates aren't allowed to put up posters in undesignated KCLSU and KCL spaces (see full code of conduct). Here's a list of designated spaces - if you've got any questions, email email@example.com.
- Macadam Lobby (Macadam Building, Strand campus)
- Waterfront Bar (but not on the windows) (Macadam Building, Strand campus)
- West Wing (Guys Campus)
- Guys Bar (East Wing, Guys campus)
- The Spit (East Wing, Guys campus)
- The Waterloo Student Centre (Franklin-Wilkins Building, Waterloo campus)
There will be extra poster boards in the West Wing (Guys Campus) and in the Macadam Lobby (Strand campus) for you to use.
- The booth in the foyer of the Franklin-Wilkins Building (Waterloo campus)
- Denmark Hill poster boards: hand in your posters to the Weston Education Centre Security Reception and make them for the attention of David Mander at Estates and Facilities - they will then go up on poster boards around Denmark Hill campus.
- Libraries in all campuses will have poster boards in these locations, between Monday 27 Feb - Thursday 9 March. Flyering in the libraries is not allowed.
- Maughan Library: Ground Floor – enquiry desk lobby near the Self-Service machine
- Franklin-Wilkins Library: First Floor – near the computer area on the first floor (by the feedback table)
- IoPPN Library: Second Floor – main area outside of the Silent Study room
- WEC Library: Ground Floor - between the stairs and Study Skills pod
- New Hunt’s House: First Floor - bottom of the stairs, near the reservations shelf
- You can email specific departments to ask if you can use their poster boards
Residences have asked that the candidates do not go into the kitchens or flats to campaign. Candidates are only allowed to campaign in the common areas.