VOTE FOR ARNAV RATAN AS NUS DELEGATE.
WHO AM I?
I am an Indian second-year undergraduate student studying Electronics Engineering at KCL.
WHAT IS MY AGENDA?
I aim to ensure that all problems of international students and minorities are heard at the NUS conference.
I intend to:
- Push for affordable and accessible education for international students.
- Address the problems faced by non-EU students post-Brexit.
- Ensure better availability of health services.
- Support anti-racist, feminist and LGBT rights campaigns and ensure they get required attention.
- Campaign for more affordable rent in student accommodations.
- Voice any questions, concerns, and suggestions by KCL student at the NUS conference.