It is undeniable that women are multifaceted and have a diversity of needs. If elected, I will ensure that all women feel supported by the union through collaboration between liberation campaigns on campus.
I will campaign for:
· An anonymous reporting system for misogyny and sexual assault on campus
· A more diverse counselling service
· Inclusion of students and staff in development of a mentoring scheme for women in academia
· An increased number of gender neutral toilets on campus
· A more comprehensive and intersectional information service at King’s
· Celebration of women’s achievements during Women’s History Month