Vote Seth for MSA Stage 1 MC rep!!! Help me make this year the best it can be.
I'm really excited to get to know all of you this year and it would be a massive privilege to represent you. My biggest aim for this year is to make sure everyone has as good an experience as they can, whether that be academically or socially. I promise to do my best to make this happen!! Read my manifesto for more about me and what I plan to do this year...
A little about me:
I'm 18 (believe it or not I'm not a 25 year old grad student) and I was born and brought up in Reading, Berkshire. Outside of medicine, I'm a keen sportsman having played rugby and cricket at school and hopefully doing a bit of hockey at uni. I'm also really passionate about charity work and can't wait to get involved with RAG. At school I spent my sixth form setting up a charity commitee with a few of my friends and we managed to raise thousands of pounds for several different charities, from the Refugee Council to schooling projects in Kenya.
In short, I'm someone who loves to throw themselves into as much as they can do and I give 100% to whatever it is that I'm doing. That is something I vow to do if you give me this role. I'll endevour throughout this year to try and get to know all of you and give you all a voice and a platform to have your opinions on anything, big or small, heard.
- To be a strong MC representative who will represent the interests of the members of MC at MSA meetings well
- To listen to any of your complaints/ ideas/ issues no matter how trivial or serious they are
- To make this year as enjoyable and successful as possible for everyone in a MC tutor group
- To be a friendly face around campus, who is always willing to say hello
- To make MC the best group out of the three!!!
Reagrdless of whether I get elected or not, I'm really looking forward to this year and meeting all of you. However, it would be an absolute honour to be your rep and I would love to have the opportunity.