Student trustees sit on the governing body of the Students’ Union and make important legal and financial decisions that affect your experience at Kings.
Experience & Skills
- Completing MA in Education Management at King's
- Legal & governance experience (LLB Law & worked in corporate law as a graduate)
- Understanding of finance and governance in education (Teacher for 6 years , Head of Year, Subject Leader)
- Understanding of the issues that impact students
- Assistant Director of the Washington Ireland Program, 2016
- Currently a Learning Designer at a professional services firm in the City
- Co-lead of LGBT Network in the UK for my employer
As student trustee I will:
- Make objective decisions that keeps the student experience at the heart of what we do
- Use my passion for education to ensure we continue to be a center of excellence now and in the future
- Be transparent and accountable for the decisions made by the Board
- Ensure the voice of the student body is heard
- Enter the boardroom with confidence and ready to support and challenge KCLSU
- Promote inclusion and diversity
A bit about Paddy...
Originally from Northern Ireland, Paddy is a postgraduate student completing an MA in Education Management alongside a full-time job. Paddy urges you to vote for him, an experienced voice, ready to have difficult conversations & make the right decisions at KCLSU!