Together let's make a difference!
Hi all, my name is Nafia and I would love to be your MSA Stage 3 Year 4 GSTT Cluster Representative this year. I am placed at GSTT all year and having experienced time here last year as well, I feel I have a great understanding of the various teaching and learning experience at GSTT. I want to be YOUR voice in the committee so that we can recognise any challenges and concerns together, and aim to resolve them in a prompt manner. Together let’s make OUR experience at GSTT the best it can be.
Some of my goals for this year are:
- To ensure that students who have been allocated their QIP projects are being guided and supervised as they should be.
- To ensure that students and clinicians are both well informed regarding the portfolio
- To ensure that regular OSCE practice sessions are held at GSTT which may be guided by older years and clinicians
- To make sure students are given timetables for their rotation well in advance to enable them to plan ahead
- To re-introduce Med Ed back into the rotations so that students can get bedside teaching from junior doctors.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch. Thank you.