Learn a Language: Build Bridges not Barriers
Hello, my name is BEATRICE and I am a third year English Language and Literature student here at King's.
I have native fluency in English and Italian, and am acquiring proficiency in French at level C2 (or Level 7).
I plan to pursue my language studies by applying for a Specialised Translation and Interpreting MSc.
Here are a couple of reasons why you should vote ME as your next Modern Language Centre UG Student Rep:
1. I work at the MLC as a speaking practice volunteer,
and I will dedicate EFFORT and TIME into helping YOU during your time at the MLC.
2. I have been studying French at level 6 and 7 at the MLC,
so I will have all the ANSWERS to your queries regarding assessments, teaching and much more.
3. I have featured in last year's MLC video testimonial, sharing my experience as both a volunteer and student at the MLC,
so I am not afraid of putting myself forward to fight for OUR CAUSES.
4. I have attended several talks at the MLC, among which 'Using Languages in Your Career',
and I will make sure to keep you posted on any events relevant to YOU.
5. I have built strong relationships with the MLC staff and students,
and will do my best to include YOU in this friendly FAMILY too.
A bit more about me...
- I have attended the International School of London, where I have worked closely with people from all backgrounds and cultures, establishing life-long friendships.
- I have worked as a Maths and English Tutor at Explore Learning, teaching children aged 4-15. I like working with people and am not afraid of challenges.
- I am part of the KCL Dance Society, and I choregraphed a piece for last year's KCL Wonderland Show. I am an enthusiastic leader and am passionate about team work.