Working to help us make the most of our time at King's
I am interested in this position for several reasons:
- My experience in representing the concerns of students as a member of the Yale University History Department's Student Advisory Committee and Yale University's Schwarzman Center Advisory Committee,
- My dedication to promoting institutional efficiency as a result of my extensive work as a theatre producer and practitioner,
- And my concern for ensuring that each of us has a positive, rigorous academic experience.
With previous coursework in pedagogy and higher education, a background in leadership development, and a record of applying my training in practice, I believe that I am qualified to serve as the SSLC PGT Student Chair.
If elected, I hope to take the following actions:
- Hold regular Office Hours for CMCI students to discuss their concerns with departmental operations;
- Survey CMCI students on key departmental issues, including Induction Week, module allocation, personal tuition, and academic experience;
- And work with the departmental faculty to identify areas where pedagogical practice can be improved.
I am more than happy to discuss my ideas with you! You can email me at email@example.com.