Smashing the Cis-STEM, Breaking the Binary
I am non-binary and use they/them pronouns. I'm a second year Biochemistry student and am currently the President of KCL LGBT+ and LGBT+ Officer (trans place) for KCLSU.
What have I done for LGBT+ students?
- Lead the sucessful Trans Officer on Council Campaign
- Helped lead the sucessful Gender Neutral Toilet Campaign
- Worked on the campaign to require Pronouns in KCLSU introductions
- Volunteered & Delivered KCLSU LGBT+ Equality & Diversity Training
- Attended NUS LGBT+ Conference 2016
Why should I go to NUS LGBT+ Conference?
- I will have a good understanding of NUS Conference's impact on KCLSU and King's
- I can discuss my work on the Gender Neutral Toilets Campaign with students from across the country
- I can continue my campaign for less cissexist language on Health, Life and Biomedical Science courses